McManus Cartoon

McManus Cartoon

October 1, 2015

Reflections on the 10 year Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina

David Gantt

October 1, 2015

Filed under Community

Less than a month ago, in late August, the New Orleans community observed the 10 year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. This past week, I sat down with sophomore Tyler Badie and discussed his experience as a New Orleans resident durin... Read more »

Scarlet and Gray Day

October 1, 2015

One Love Club

Elizabeth Makris

October 1, 2015

Filed under Community

Emma Dudley and Marli Caplin of the class of 2016 are starting a new club this year to support the One Love Foundation. This foundation works to raise awareness about domestic violence, specifically relationship violence, in honor... Read more »

Meet the Freshman

October 1, 2015

Filed under Community

The class of 2019 is just starting to change gears and move forward after a long 3 months of relaxation. After over two weeks of walking through Freshman Hall, the new group of students is just starting to get into the groove... Read more »

New Teachers

New Teachers

October 1, 2015

Homecoming

Manuel Binford

October 1, 2015

Filed under Community

Incomprehensible babbling slowly emanates from common gathering places around the turf field,  deep in the dining hall line, or in other commonly . The noises always begin the same time each year, just as students settle i... Read more »

Letter From The Editor

Kira Barrett, Editor in Chief

October 1, 2015

Filed under Community

Hello Readers of the Quaker Quill,   It's that time of year again: the leaves are changing, the temperatures are dropping, and the Quaker Quill has a new Editor-in-Chief. My name is Kira Barrett, I'm a senior at Fr... Read more »