Reflections on the 10 year Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina

David Gantt

October 1, 2015

Filed under Community

Less than a month ago, in late August, the New Orleans community observed the 10 year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. This past week, I sat down with sophomore Tyler Badie and discussed his experience as a New Orleans reside... Read more »

Scarlet and Gray Day

October 1, 2015

One Love Club

Elizabeth Makris

October 1, 2015

Filed under Community

Emma Dudley and Marli Caplin of the class of 2016 are starting a new club this year to support the One Love Foundation. This foundation works to raise awareness about domestic violence, specifically relationship violence, in honor of... Read more »

Meet the Freshman

October 1, 2015

Filed under Community

The class of 2019 is just starting to change gears and move forward after a long 3 months of relaxation. After over two weeks of walking through Freshman Hall, the new group of students is just starting to get into the groove of... Read more »

New Teachers

New Teachers

October 1, 2015

Homecoming

Manuel Binford

October 1, 2015

Filed under Community

¬†¬†Incomprehensible babbling slowly emanates from common gathering places around the turf field, ¬†deep in the dining hall line, or in other commonly . The noises always begin the same time each year, just as students settle... Read more »

Letter From The Editor

Kira Barrett, Editor in Chief

October 1, 2015

Filed under Community

Hello Readers of the Quaker Quill,   It’s that time of year again: the leaves are changing, the temperatures are dropping, and the Quaker Quill has a new Editor-in-Chief. My name is Kira Barrett, I’m a senior... Read more »